We offer a variety of consulting services to plan sponsors, asset managers, state investment boards, other consultants, and all profit and non-profit organizations in the pension field. Our consulting services range from general education on LDI and DB pension topics to specific LDI recommendations and implementations.
We have developed an integrated suite of LDI solutions for a variety of DB pension plans. No matter what the size of a pension plan, no matter what their funding status, duration and cash flow structure is, we are able to produce customized liability indices for each pension plan. We design each index in order to minimize funding status volatility over time. We employ a proprietary optimization procedure that has been developed and back tested for a variety of plan liability structures.
For Corporate and Public Plan Sponsors
- Asset – Liability Modeling
- Stress Testing
- Strategic asset allocations recommendations
- Evaluations of existing and potential LDI solutions offered by third party providers
- Development of custom liability benchmarks (levered / unlevered solutions)
- Back testing of these indices and comparing them to other common investment strategies for DB pension plans
For Asset Managers
- We can assist you in developing your own LDI solution that you can market to your existing or potential clients
- We offer to educate your clients on asset allocation and LDI related topics.
- We offer to create customized liability indices on a regular basis for your clients
- We are thinking of offering to license our proprietary LDI Portfolio Optimizer for you so you can create your own customized liability indices. Contact us for more information.
Other Consulting Services
- Structured settlements
- Interest rate modeling
- Macroeconomic forecasting
- Monte Carlo simulations
- Cash flow analyses
- General LDI education
- We have been successful in convincing plan sponsors, asset managers, and consultants that appropriate LDI strategies are likely to lower long term funding costs for DB pension plans compared to most traditional asset allocation with large equity exposures. We offer a series of seminars (ranging from 90 minutes, half day, to full day seminars) in which we explain the Asset Return – Funding Cost Paradox in more detail and why it is likely to arise in most developed countries (for instance, in the US, in Canada, or in the UK)
For speaking engagements, presentations, interview requests, or any other inquiries please send an email to email@example.com or call 763-360-9538.