Past Conferences & Events:
- GASB headquarter, Norwalk CT, December 6th 2010
Discussion with Keith Brainard from the National Association of State Retirement Administrators (NASRA) & the Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB) about the inappropriateness of the expected rate of return as a discount rate
- Midwest Pension Conference, December 9th 2010,11:30 Lunch,12:00 noon Panel Discussion "Liability Driven Investing" with Brad Tollander (Advanced Capital Group) and Jim van Iwaarden (Van Iwaarden Associates)
- IQPC 3rd Pension Plan Plan De-Risking Summit, October 25th-27th, New York, Workshop "The Asset Return- Funding Cost Paradox: The Case for LDI"
- IQPC 2nd Pension Plan De-Risking Summit (May 19 – 21 2010, New York, NY)
- IQPC Pension Plan De-Risking Summit (November 9th – 10th 2009, New York, NY)
- Public testimonial on GASB's "Preliminary Views on major issues related to Pension Accounting and Financial Reporting by Employers", October 27, 2010, East Elmhurst, NY, Click here for my written comments.
- May 21st, webinar "LDI and Dynamic Asset Allocation" with Ryan McGlothlin (P-Solve) and Susan Mangiero (Investment Governance).
- Tuesday, July 6th, Virtual Town Hall About LDI Nuts and Bolts, Q&A following the LDI webinar from May 21st, transcript available at www.FiduciaryX.com